Herbal Energy is a carefully selected complex of stimulating and energizing herbs – guarana, Korean ginseng and American ginseng. Guarana contains caffeine, which stimulates the heart and respiratory system, which revitalizes the body. The caffeine contained in guarana, through long-lasting and even absorption, also increases the ability to concentrate.
Ginseng root has been used for centuries as a substance to stimulate life energy. The active ingredients found in ginseng, known as ginsenosides, stimulate the central nervous system. They increase the production of adrenaline, stimulating the brain to function and keeping it alert, delaying fatigue and increasing energy production. Ginsenosides change the metabolism during exercise – more fat is burned and less carbohydrates are burned. At the same time, they delay the build-up of lactic acid, which causes muscle fatigue and pain.
Take 2 capsules with approx. 300 ml of water. Use 1 serving a day, preferably before breakfast or 30 minutes. before training.
Note: do not use before going to bed. Do not use caffeine from other sources. Do not use for more than 3 months.
- Serving size: 2 capsules
- Servings in the package: 60
- Packaging: 120 capsules
Ingredients: Guarana extract (Paullinia cupana) [22% caffeine] (62.5%); Korean ginseng extract (Panax Ginseng) [10% ginsenosides] (7.8%); American ginseng extract (Panax quinquefolius) [5% ginsenosides] (7.8%); capsule shell (gelatin; dyes – titanium dioxide, iron oxides and hydroxides); anti-caking agents – magnesium salts of fatty acids.
The product may contain milk, soy, cereals containing gluten, eggs, peanuts and nuts.
|Active ingredients||in 2 capsules|
|Guarana extract (Paullinia cupana) [22% caffeine]||800 mg|
|of which caffeine 176 mg||176 mg|
|Korean ginseng extract (Panax Ginseng) [10% ginsenosides]||100 mg|
|American ginseng extract (Panax quinquefolius) [5% ginsenosides]||100 mg|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.