7Nutrition BCAA MASTER 500g is the best possible anti-catabolic. 100% BCAA, L-Glutamine and Citrulline Malate in one product.
BCAA, or branched chain amino acids, are the most important amino acids in sports supplementation. They make up 35% of the essential muscle amino acids. They are the most digestible amino acids from the entire pool, and their metabolism takes place directly in the muscles. As a result, your dry muscle mass increases, and you also get the effect of protecting muscle tissue during prolonged exercise.
L-Glutamine, another important amino acid, is mainly responsible for the regeneration process by replenishing glycogen and reducing the effect of muscle catabolism. In addition, it increases the level of hormones (HGH) positively influencing strength and muscle mass. It is an excellent modulator of strengthening the immune system, which makes its constant supplementation recommended in any form of an intensive training cycle.
Citrulline malate, a combination of the citrulline amino acid with malic acid into one molecule. Regular use of Cutrulin Malate will affect your endurance by regulating the acid-base balance. Importantly, it will increase the production of nitric oxide, thanks to which the muscles will be better supplied with blood and ready to work much harder.
Mix 2 scoops (10 grams) in 200ml of water. Use around-training times. Due to the 100% content of pure amino acids, the product does not dissolve in water. Mix with water for easy swallowing and the particles will end up in the bloodstream and muscle tissue.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.