Caffeine is a substance with multidirectional action. It stimulates the central nervous system and the vegetative centers: respiratory, vasomotor and vagus nerve. It also has an excellent thermogenic effect – it converts calories into heat, significantly increasing the metabolic rate. It evenly stimulates the cerebral cortex, which means increasing thinking efficiency and preventing fatigue.
The preparation is recommended for professionally active adults (except for pregnant and lactating women). It is especially recommended for athletes and people who undertake psycho-physical effort, drivers and students during sessions.
1 capsule for 1 hour before mental or physical exertion. Do not use the preparation before bedtime due to its extremely strong stimulating effect.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.