Consumption of creatine increases physical performance during short-term, repetitive, high-intensity exercise. Beta-alanine by delaying the onset of fatigue allows you to extend the training time. Arginine is an amino acid that fulfills many biochemical functions in the body, including it is a precursor of nitric oxide (NO) evolution. One of the roles NO plays in the body is by helping to widen the blood vessels.
Dissolve one portion (20 g – 1 sachet) in 250 ml of water. Use before training.
Package size: 20g
Serving size: 20g
Number of portions in the package: 1
– lemon flavor: beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, acidity regulators: citric acid, trisodium citrate and tripotassium citrate; L-arginine, L-citrulline malate, creatine ethyl ester, creatine malate, L-glutamine, L-tyrosine, taurine, tricalcium phosphate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, potassium chloride, magnesium carbonate, emulsifier: disodium diphosphate, flavor, inositol, sweeteners: aspartame and acesulfame K; vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, nicotinic acid amide, calcium D-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, D-biotin, folic acid, cyanocobalamin), dye: quinoline yellow – may have a detrimental effect on activity and attention in children.
Active ingredients per serving ** NRV%
Beta-alanine 3 g
Creatine Monohydrate 3 g
Creatine malate 1 g
Creatine ethyl ester 1 g
L-Arginine 2 g
L-Glutamine 1 g
Citrulline malate 1 g
L-Tyrosine 1 g
Taurine 1 g
Inositol 100 mg
Vitamin B1 1.1 mg 100%
Vitamin B2 1.4 mg 100%
Niacin 16 mg 100%
Pantothenic acid 6 mg 100%
Vitamin B6 1.4 mg 100%
Biotin 50 µg 100%
Folic acid 200 µg 100%
Vitamin B12 2.5 µg 100%
Sodium 600 mg
Calcium 120 mg 15%
Magnesium 60 mg 16%
Phosphorus 105 mg 15%
Potassium 300 mg 15%
Chlorides 120 mg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **