- It reduces excessive menstrual bleeding.
- Supports the cardiovascular system.
- Plays an important role in maintaining the body’s calcium balance.
- Has antibacterial, antifungal, as well as anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Responsible for proper blood clotting
- Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
- Supports the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, which are essential for the proper functioning of the bones and teeth.
- Can reduce the risk of diabetes
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect
- It is beneficial for brain development and function
- It can reduce depressive symptoms and improve the functioning of people with depression
- Reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves muscle strength, balance and physical fitness