MCT stands for medium chain triglycerides, which are absorbed faster than their longer chain fatty acid (LCT) counterparts. They can come from coconut oil and palm oil, but they don’t just contain MCT oil.
Biotech MCT is a faster digestible alternative to other fats. It can be used before endurance sports, consumed during prolonged exercise or other forms of physical activity.
Add 10 g (1 heaped tablespoon) of powdered MCT oil e.g. to a protein drink, coffee or plain yogurt etc.
INGREDIENTS: MCT oil powder [medium-chain triglycerides, bulking agent (gum arabic), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide)]. Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, eggs, soybeans, peanuts, crustaceans, fish, other molluscs, sulfur dioxide and nuts
||Per 10 g
|MCT oil powder
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.