It can be used by both professional and amateur athletes. This supplement is characterized by a high concentration of protein, very good flavors confirmed by many customer reviews and almost no sugar.
• The purest whey protein isolate
• High concentration of the highest quality protein
• Supports the growth of lean muscle mass
• It stops muscle catabolism
• Accelerates muscle regeneration
• Supports the development of lean body mass
• Each serving contains as much as 22 g of the purest protein
1-3 servings a day. Mix one serving (25 g) of Iso Whey Zero with 200 ml of water or milk (preferably skimmed)
Servings in the package: 36
Ingredients: Whey protein isolate (milk) 87% [whey protein isolate (milk, emulsifier (lecithin (soy)), cocoa powder with reduced fat content, L-glutamine 4%, cream mixture [partially hydrogenated coconut fat, skimmed milk in powder, emulsifiers (E471, E472a), glucose syrup, sucrose, milk protein, stabilizer (potassium phosphate), anti-caking agent (calcium phosphates)], emulsifier (leticins (soy)), thickening agent (carrageenan, xanthan gum), flavors, salt, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), L-leucine 0.2%, sweetener (sucralose), L-isoleucine 0.1%, L-valine 0.1%.
Possible presence of milk, eggs, gluten, soy, shellfish, sulfur dioxide and nuts.
Nutritional values 100g / 25g / 50g ** NRV% (100g)
Energy value 372kcal / 1579kJ 94kcal / 400kJ 188kcal / 799kJ 19%
Fats 1.6g less than 0.5g / 0.8g 2.3%
of which saturated 1g / 0.3g / 0.5g 5%
Carbohydrates 5.2g / 1.3g / 2.6g 2%
of which sugars ^ 0.8g less than 0.5g less than 0.5g 0.89%
Protein 84g / 21g / 42g 168%
Salt 0.71g / 0.18g / 0.36g 12%
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **