It is recommended to use one serving 15-20 minutes before training
Portion: 80 g
Servings in the package: 1
Package: 80 g
Ingredients: AAKG, Beta-Alanine, L-Leucine, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Citrulline DL-Malate, Taurine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine, AKG Glutamine, Arginine, Creatine Malate, Creatine Ethyl Ester, AKG Creatine , Green Tea Extract, Anhydrous Caffeine, Water, Xanthan Gum & Guar Gum (Thickener), Flavor, Sucralose (Sweetener), Citric Acid (Acidity Regulator), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Beta-Carotene ( dye).
Nutritional value per serving (80 g)
Energy value 312 kJ / 74 kcal
Protein 0.3 g
Carbohydrates 0.4 g
Including sugars 0 g
Fats 0 g
including saturated acids 0 g
Fiber 0.9 g
Salt 0.04 g
Active ingredients per serving
CREATINE 4 MATRIX 5000 mg
Creatine Malate 1000 mg
Creatine Monohydrate 2000 mg
Ethyl Creatine Ester 1000 mg
AKG creatine 1000 mg
PUMPING MATRIX 10,000 mg
AAKG 4000 mg
L-Arginine 1000 mg
of which L-Arginine (free form) 3614 mg
Beta Alanine 4000 mg
L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2000 mg
of which L-citrulline (free form) 1400 mg
ANABOLIC AMINO ACID COMPLEX 6000 mg
L-Leucine 2000 mg
L-Isoleucine 1000 mg
L-Valine 1000 mg
BCAA 4000 mg
L-Glutamine 1000 mg
L-Glutamine AKG 1000 mg
of which pure Glutamine (free form) 1690 mg
ENERGY & MENTAL FOCUS 2400 mg
Taurine 2000 mg
Green tea extract 250 mg
Anhydrous Caffeine 150 mg
TOTAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS 23,400 mg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.