Green tea and cayenne pepper, containing capsaicin, support fat burning, while helping to fight cellulite.
Green tea accelerates the transformation of the preparation ingredients in the body.
Nettle helps remove water from the body along with the metabolic products contained in it.
The product also includes high-quality green coffee extract – standardized for the content of chlorogenic acid and guarana extract.
1 tablet 2 times a day with plenty of water for approx. 30 minutes. before breakfast and lunch or training / physical activity.
Ingredients: nettle extract (Urtica dioica L.), green tea extract (Camellia sinensis L.), anhydrous caffeine, bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose, cayenne pepper extract (Capsicum annuum L.); SINETROL® – patented citrus fruit and guarana extract (Citrus sinensis L. Osbeck, Citrus grandis, Citrus aurantium var. Dulcis, Paullinia cupana), glazing agents – polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, talc, potassium aluminum silicate, polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate; green coffee extract, bulking agent – cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, anti-caking agents – silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids; dye – titanium dioxide.
Serving: 2 tabs
Servings in the package: 30
Packaging: 60 tabs.
Nutritional value in 2 tab.
- Nettle extract 500 mg
- 300 mg green tea extract
– including: EGCG (55%) 165 mg
- Caffeine (from Anhydrous Caffeine, Green Coffee, and Sinetrol®) 242.6 mg
- Cayenne pepper extract 80 mg
– including: capsaicin (8%) 6.4 mg
- Sinetrol® 40 mg
- Green coffee extract 20 mg
– including: chlorogenic acid (50%) 10 mg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.