OstroVit Collagen + Vitamin C – composition:
Hydrolyzed collagen – is a protein found in our body in virtually all tissues. It builds our tendons, skin, joints and bones. It is responsible for the production of synovial fluid as well as the elasticity and hardness of cartilage, skin hydration and proper renewal of the epidermis. It affects the cohesiveness, strength and elasticity of connective tissue. It also has a unique ability to bind water, thanks to which the skin maintains proper firmness, elasticity and tension.
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) – is an essential organic chemical compound. It is an exogenous nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form – vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent and a coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered one of the main antioxidants.
Mix a portion of 10 g (2.5 scoops) in 200 ml of water. It is recommended to consume 1 serving a day. The product is intended for adults.
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed beef collagen, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), flavors, acidity regulator: citric acid; powdered beetroot juice concentrate, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
|Hydrolyzed beef collagen
||8 769 mg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.