Low-calorie jelly without sugar, enriched with vitamins
Jellies are desserts that everyone loves. Recall your carefree childhood and delicious fruit desserts with jelly, cakes, cakes and various delicacies. You will say that it is a real calorie bomb, and each subsequent dessert is a step back in your progress towards your dream figure. However, if such a jelly was devoid of sugar, a lot of calories, and also contained vitamins and presented in a wide selection of flavors?? This is Mr. Tonito Jelly Daily. Complete jellies that you will reach for whenever you feel hungry. These are jellies that will satisfy your deepest needs to eat something sweet without remorse. With Mr. Tonito Jelly Daily and its full flavor will create the most delicious desserts, eat it with fruit, or snack on a dessert when during a “reducing” diet you simply feel like eating something delicious!
Mix a portion of 6 g (1 scoop) in 200 ml of hot water until dissolved. Cool and leave the jelly in the fridge to set.
Ingredients: Pork gelatin, powdered beetroot juice concentrate, acidity regulator: citric acid; aroma, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl acetate (vitamin A).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
||100 g (after preparation)
||206 g (1 portion after preparation)
||29 kJ / 7 kcal
||60 kJ / 14 kcal
|– including saturated fatty acids
|– including sugars
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.