PVL Mutant Whey is a high-protein supplement ideal for building clean, lean muscle mass – a well-known and respected bodybuilding company from Canada – PVL. The highest quality of the supplement – as much as 22 grams of protein in each serving of the supplement, high content of branched chain amino acids and glutamine!
The high content of branched chain amino acids BCAA and EAA are of great importance for the protection against catabolism and the intensification of anabolic processes. PVL Mutant Whey is also rich in glutamine, which, like branched chain amino acids, has a strong anti-catabolic effect. PVL Mutant Whey is ideally suited to the period of building muscle mass, as well as in the weight loss process to increase the
Mix one serving of 37g in 300ml of water or milk and consume it immediately. It should be used 2-3 times a day
Ingredients: 4 Whey Protein Blend [a mixture of 4 whey proteins (from milk) (whey protein concentrate, whey protein / phospholipid concentrate, whey protein isolate, hydrolyzed whey protein)], medium chain fatty acids (MCT) powder (fractionated coconut oil, maltodextrin ), barley fiber, inulin, thickener (guar gum), natural flavors and aromas, emulsifier (E322: sunflower lecithin), salt, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K, purified stevia leaf extract), enzymes (lactase, protease) , cinnamon, flavor enhancer (potassium citrate), antioxidants (ascorbic acid, a mixture of tocopherols). May contain wheat, eggs, peanuts, soybeans, nuts (including hazelnuts)
||in 100 g
||1 portion 37 g
||1590 kJ / 380 kcal
||590 kJ / 140 kcal
|including kw. saturated
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.