1/2 bottle (40 ml = 1 serving) 15 minutes before or during training.
Do not exceed 1 portion a day (40 ml). The product is intended for healthy physically active people over 18 years of age. Do not combine with caffeine from other sources and other stimulants. Do not eat 6 hours before bedtime.
Ingredients: water, L-citrulline malate, taurine, beta-alanine, anhydrous caffeine, acidity regulators: citric acid and trisodium citrate, color: caramel [E150d], aromas, sweeteners: acesulfame K and sucralose, preservatives: potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.
|Number of servings in the package||2|
|The content of one serving||zaw:|
|L-citrulline malate||1000 mg|
|Anhydrous caffeine||200 mg|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.