Formotiva Vitamin C 1000 contains vitamin C, which is of great importance for the human body. Vitamin C influences the production and preservation of collagen from which connective tissue is produced. Collagen is found in bones (including the vertebrae of the spine), tendons, muscles, joints, skin and blood vessels.
Formotiva Vitamin C 1000 increases the body’s resistance to diseases, especially during periods of physical overload. People taking vitamin C are much less likely to develop flu-like diseases and cancer. Vitamin C participates in the production of red blood cells, ensuring the smooth functioning of the circulatory system, and thus the heart. As a strong reducing agent, it counteracts the oxidation process caused by free radicals.
INGREDIENTS: L-ascorbic acid, glazing agents: talc, magnesium salts of fatty acids. Capsule ingredients: gelatin, color: titanium dioxide
|% RDA *|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg (1250%)*|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.