If we decide to support weight loss with a neoprene belt, do not forget about a healthy diet and supplementation, and above all about drinking the right amount of water. After removing the belt and completing the exercises, take a shower. Wear the belt for a minimum of 30 to 60 minutes a day during training. Practicing daily gymnastic exercises with the belt on strengthens the effect of reducing body fat by up to 30%. The best slimming effects are obtained by wearing the belt over your naked body and being in constant motion, e.g. cycling, playing tennis, exercising or doing housework.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **