The most important substances included in its composition are:
• Cayenne pepper supports fat burning.
• Dandelion supports the removal of water from the body.
• Grape seed extract supports the reduction of cellulite and supports slimming, additionally supports weight control and helps shape the figure.
• Fucus supports digestion and intestinal function, helps to reduce body weight.
• Chicory supports weight loss.
• Black pepper extract helps to maintain the proper functioning of the digestive tract
Increased metabolism and acceleration of fat burning improves the appearance of the skin. By removing toxins, you can also get rid of the orange peel, which is a troublesome problem for many women.
If your problem is persistent swelling, it is worth choosing Olimp Therm Line Hydrofast. Thanks to it, you will improve metabolism and increase thermogenesis.
Use 1 tablet 2 times a day with plenty of water, approx. 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch or training.
*Contains caffeine; not recommended for children and pregnant women (caffeine content: 202 mg / 2 tablets).
Do not use in breastfeeding women, people with heart disease, hypertension or in the case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation.
Sick people, especially those suffering from kidney or thyroid disorders, or using medications, especially diuretics or medications containing iodine, should consult a physician before using the product.
Nutritional information 2 tablets
- Nettle herb extract 400 mg
- Bladderwrack extract, 100 mg
including: iodine 160 µg (107% *)
- Caffeine (from anhydrous caffeine and Sinetrol®) 202 mg
- Dandelion root extract 150 mg
- Chicory root extract 100 mg
- Grape seed extract,90 mg
including: proanthocyanidins (95%) 85.5 mg
- Sinetrol® 40 mg
- Cayenne pepper extract 60 mg
including: capsaicin (8%) 4.8 mg
- Black pepper extract Bioperine® 2 mg
- * NRV – nutrient reference value
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.