Creatine is a naturally occurring compound in the human body. It facilitates the production of energy (ATP), enhances anabolic processes and stimulates the growth of muscle proteins, increases the strength of muscle contraction and increases the hydration of muscle cells. It also has strong anti-catabolic properties, significantly accelerating the period of post-workout regeneration.
Regular supplementation with Activlab Creatine Capsules increases lean body mass, increases muscle strength and endurance, improves the overall condition of the body, increases exercise capacity and training adaptation. After just a few days of use, the muscles become larger and more inflated. The efficiency of the body improves, thanks to which longer, more effective workouts are possible. The degree of fragmentation of 200 MESH improves the absorption of creatine by the body.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.