The use of L-carnitine prevents fatigue, shortens the post-workout regeneration period, increases the body’s efficiency and significantly reduces body fat, preventing the yo-yo effect. Increases basic training parameters, i.e. aerobic capacity, strength, speed and muscle mass. The amino acids L-arginine and L-ornithine contained in the preparation enhance the effect of L-carnitine by effectively increasing the breakdown of adipose tissue. L-carnitine works best when combined with exercise.
L- Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid. We can find it in animal tissue (meat and dairy products). This amino acid is involved in energy metabolism and in mitochondrial protection. It is a substance that is formed spontaneously in the human body, but it can be supplied from food. It should be remembered that L-carnitine does not burn fat when the body is deficient.
L-carnitine is a compound that positively affects the aging process of the body. This substance also increases the potential of the mitochondria to burn fat. It is responsible for the transport of fatty acids and their conversion into energy. L-carnitine is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and branched chain amino acids. This substance plays a very important role in the weight loss process. In addition, it optimizes all the processes that take place in the muscles and reduces the time needed for the body to regenerate after exercise.
1 – 2 capsules a day
Take after breakfast or before training
INGREDIENTS: L-carnitine, shell (gelatin, color: titanium dioxide), anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, acidity regulator: citric acid.
|Active ingredients||per 1 portion (1 caps)|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.