Fill the shaker with water to 200ml, add a portion (70g), shake vigorously for a minute, fill the shaker with water to 750ml.
– before, during and after demanding training,
– during the competition,
– to supplement carbohydrates with very high-calorie and high-carbohydrate diets,
– for effective fluid replenishment
1 to 2 servings depending on your needs
1 serving during the day
|Nutritional value||per 100g||per serving|
|Energy value||1550 kj /370 kcal||1115 kJ / 265 kcal|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturated|
|0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||92 g||66 g|
|of which sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||1.4 g||1.0 g|
|Calcium||140 mg||101 mg|
|Sodium||550 mg||400 mg|
|Magnesium||55 mg||40 mg|
Ingredients: amylopectin, barley starch (VITARGO), sodium chloride, acidity regulator (citric acid E330), magnesium gluconate, calcium gluconate, potassium diphosphate, flavor, sweetener (E950, E955), soy lecithin, color (beta carotene).
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **