Xenico Pharma Litoxen Electrolytes supplements the daily diet with electrolytes, hydrates and mineralizes the body. Xenico Pharma Litoxen Electrolytes is especially recommended on hot days, during periods of increased physical exertion, profuse sweating – to replenish fluids, and also during the period of increased demand for the ingredients of the product. The convenient form of effervescent tablets ensures maximum bioavailability of the ingredients contained in the product.
Glucose is the primary source of energy for the work of the brain and heart. Sodium is the primary electrolyte that regulates the distribution of water in the body. Potassium helps maintain normal blood pressure and supports the functioning of the nervous system and muscles. Vitamin C helps in the proper functioning of the immune system and the nervous system. It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness. Xenico Pharma Litoxen Electrolytes supplements the daily diet with electrolytes, hydrates and mineralizes the body. The product is intended for adolescents and adults.
EXP DATE: 03-2022
Dissolve the tablet in 200 ml of cool water. A maximum of 3 tablets a day is recommended.
INGREDIENTS: Acidity regulator: citric acid; sodium bicarbonate; binder: sorbitols; glucose; potassium salts of orthophosphoric acid; L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C); natural orange flavor; sweetener: steviol glycosides; binder: polyethylene glycol; red beet concentrate; dye: riboflavin
|20 servings in the package|
|Content||1 tab||%RWS||3 tabs||%RWS|
|Glucose||0,4 g||**||1,2 g||**|
|Sodium||254 mg||**||792 mg||**|
|Potassium||100 mg||5%||300 mg||15%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75%||180 mg||225%|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.