Citrulline supports blood flow to the muscles, adds strength and removes toxins from the body, including lactic acid and ammonia. It is also the primary precursor of creatine.
Citrulline malate is a combination of the amino acid L-citrulline and malate. It increases the body’s efficiency, delays the feeling of fatigue and accelerates the regeneration time.
Taurine helps to regulate blood sugar levels, has anti-catabolic effects (reduces the process of protein breakdown). It also blocks the feeling of fatigue, so you can exercise longer.
EXP DATE: 04-2022
water, L-citrulline malate 2: 1, taurine, aromas, sodium chloride, sweeteners: acesulfame potassium, sucralose; preservatives: sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
The content of one serving:
L-citrulline malate2700 mg
– including L-citrulline1836 mg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **