Doctor’s Best Collagen Types 1 And 3 With Vitamin C is a preparation based on type 1 and 3 collagen, which affects the effectiveness of the supplement. If you want to improve the condition of joints and tendons, collagen from Doctors Best will be a great choice.
It is a high-quality product in an digestible form, it contains the best collagen proteins of type 1 and 3, which have been hydrolyzed to ensure the appropriate breakdown of amino acids, which determines: effectiveness, absorption and proper use by the body. Dedicated to physically active people due to its excellent effect on joints, tendons, ligaments and bones, supports the mobility of joints. Collagen builds connective tissue, gives resistance to stretching, is responsible for elasticity, smoothness and firmness. Recommended for people who want to improve the condition of hair, skin and nails, as well as reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Why is it worth using Doctor’s Best Collagen Types 1 And 3 With Vitamin C?
Collagen synthesis is a continuous process involving the production of newly synthesized collagen. However, the process may become less efficient as aging tends to reduce the renewal of old tissue. This aging effect causes wrinkles, fine lines, skin discoloration and discoloration, and aging to appear. Doctor’s Best Collagen Types 1 And 3 With Vitamin C provides amino acids that are the building blocks for the growth, maintenance, and integrity of collagen-rich tissues. This helps to rejuvenate the body’s healthy structure as you age.
Take 3 tablets twice a day on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before a meal. Do not mix with protein supplements.
INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), stearic acid, coating (purified water, hypromellose). GMO free / gluten free / soy free
|60 servings in the package|
|% RDA *|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||30 mg||50%|
|Collagentype 1 and 3 (bovine source)||3,000 mg|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.