LAB ONE Chlorophyll Detox 500ml
It is not easy to avoid harmful substances – they are found in the air, food, cleaning agents and cosmetics. Our body tries to fight them every day, but when there are too many of them, problems with maintaining a healthy weight and its reduction begin to appear, hair and skin begin to lose their glow and we feel tired and weak. If your body is sending you these signals, it could be a sign to start using Nº1 Chlorophyll DETOX.
- Spirulina is a green algae that lowers blood pressure, improves the appearance of skin, nails and hair, and has anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties.
- Chlorella supplies the body with valuable amino acids, vitamins A, B and C, and folic acid.
- Lucuma is a fruit called “Inca gold” that contains beta-carotene, niacin, calcium and potassium. They also show antioxidant activity.
- Chlorophyllin has a valuable effect on the human body because it has cleansing and slimming properties. It strengthens the immune system, has anti-inflammatory, cleansing and oxygenating properties. It also affects the work of the digestive tract and intestinal peristalsis.
2 times a day for 5 ml (2 x one teaspoon), mix with a minimum of 250 ml of water. Shake well before use. Store in the refrigerator after opening.
- Portion: 5 ml
- Servings in the package: 100
- Packaging: 500 ml
Ingredients: Purified water, vegetable glycerin (thickener), sodium-copper chlorophyllin, lucuma extract 4: 1, spirulina, chlorella, peppermint oil, potassium sorbate (preservative).
|Ingredients:||Content in the recommended daily portion of the product (10 ml)|
|Lucuma extract||110 mg|
|Sodium from chlorophyllin||11,6 mg|
|Copper from chlorophyllin||10 mg|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.