GABA is the abbreviation for a substance known as ɣ-aminobutyric acid, the properties of which are valuable in the context of neurotransmission mechanisms. According to specialists, maintaining the optimal level of GABA has a valuable impact on the processes of stimulus transmission between neurons (i.e. cells of the nervous system). This action helps to neutralize excessive stimulation, which may result in calming down and regaining the disturbed psychophysical balance. Often stress, exhausting physical activity or insufficient regeneration can cause problems with well-being.
Melatonin in turn, is the basic active ingredient for maintaining an optimal circadian rhythm. Melatonin levels decline gradually with age, which over time can result in difficulty falling asleep and a significant deterioration in sleep quality. Regular melatonin supplementation has a valuable effect on shortening the time to fall asleep and helps to maintain the right mood. In combination with ɣ-aminobutyric acid, it can turn out to be a valuable way to improve the regeneration mechanisms after a tiring and emotional day.
DR2 Nutrition Gaba Melatonin contains as many as 120 capsules in the package, which are enough for 60 days of effective dietary supplementation. Each serving is a high content of the necessary active substances, which does not require reaching for additional half-measures. The lack of unnecessary additives in the composition allowed the manufacturer to obtain a preparation with a high concentration of active ingredients – this is uncompromising support for your sleep!
Take 2 capsules daily with water or as directed by your doctor.
INGREDIENTS: γ-aminobutyric acid, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide, melatonin. The ingredients of the shell: gelatin, color: titanium dioxide
- Pack size: 120 capsules
- Serving size: 2 capsules
- Number of portions in the package: 60
|% RDA *|
|Content||Per serving 2 capsules||%RWS|
|Γ-aminobutyric acid||1500 mg||*|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.