Shea oil is an excellent source of natural antioxidants and phytosterols. The product owes its sweetness to the content of Maltitol. Maltitol is a sweetener with a low glycemic index and is readily used in products for dieters and in the diet of people who are slimming. The sweetener used in the coconut cream allowed us to obtain a sweet product without added sugar. Thanks to this, it can be used in reducing diets and, thanks to the properties of coconut, also in a ketogenic diet.
The jar contains 300g of delicious coconut cream, which is the recommended daily portions of 12. This is just the right thing to prepare a delicious dessert for a meeting with friends, or to enjoy absolutely perfect sweet breakfasts and afternoon tea for a few days.
Ingredients: coconut mousse (34.8%), sweetener (maltitol), shea oil, skim milk powder, unrefined coconut oil, coconut flakes (9.6%), demineralized whey powder (from milk), sunflower oil, emulsifier [lecithin (from soy)].
The product may contain the unintended presence of: grains containing gluten (wheat), eggs and other nuts.
|Nutritional Value||Na 25 g||% RWS*||Na 100 g||% RWS*|
|Energy Value||644 kJ / 156 kcal||–||2577 kJ / 622 kcal||8%|
|Fat||13 g||–||51 g||19%|
|of which saturated fatty acids||8.3 g||–||33 g||42%|
|Carbohydrates||8.5 g||–||34 g||3%|
|of which sugars||2.3 g||–||9 g||3%|
|of which polyhydric alcohols (polyols)||6.3 g||–||25 g||–|
|Fiber||0.8 g||–||3 g||–|
|Protein||1.3 g||–||5.2 g||3%|
|Salt||< 0.01 g||–||0.02 g||0%|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.