Erythritol Sugar Substitute is a high-quality sweetener used as an alternative to traditional table sugar (sucrose). The glycemic index of erythritol is 0, so it does not raise blood sugar. It is perfect for people who care about their health and for those whose dietary sugar intake is important.
Erythritol is an organic chemical compound, a tetrahydric alcohol from the group of sacchrols. In the food industry, it is used as a substitute for traditional sugar, more precisely as a sweetener, hidden under the food additive code E968. Erythritol is a substitute for traditional sugar, especially recommended for diabetics, because it has zero energy value. It is not fermented by bacteria found in the mouth and therefore does not cause cavities.
INGREDIENTS: 100% Erythritol
|Energy value||0 kJ / 0 kcal||*|
|including kw. saturated||0 g||*|
|of which sugars||0 g||*|
|of which polyols (polyols)||99 g||*|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.