PACKAGE: 100 G, SERVINGS: 1, PROTEIN: 22.8 G, FIBER: 22.5 G
Natural, specially selected ingredients in the right proportions and a mixture of herbs and spices are a guarantee of excellent taste!
Vege Burgers are an excellent source of quickly absorbed protein. They are recommended for people who are on a vegetarian / vegan diet, as well as for those who are looking for simple and delicious solutions in the kitchen!
Allnutrition vege burger is a great alternative to the classic meat burger.
Pour the contents of the package into a bowl, pour 100 ml of hot water, mix thoroughly. Leave the mass for 10 minutes, then shape and fry the patties in oil.
Portion 100 g
Number of servings in the package 1
Package 100 g
VEGE BURGER INGREDIENTS
The content of one serving incl:
Energy value for BURGER BURGER 382 kcal
Fat 5.5 g
– of which saturated fatty acids 2,7 g
Carbohydrates 56.1 g
– including sugars 10.4 g
Fiber 22.5 g
Salt 1.2 g
Energy value for the spelled BURGER 364 kcal
Fat 6.3 g
– including saturated fatty acids 2.8 g
Carbohydrates 59.2 g
– including sugars 9.3 g
Fiber 13.1 g
Protein 11 g
Salt 1.2 g
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **