OATEIN Flapjack 40g
Do you sometimes feel like sweets, but are you afraid that you will lose your diet and previous effects? Even when you are on a diet, you do not have to give up delicious sweets in 100%. When choosing protein bars and cookies with high nutritional value, such as the Oatein Flapjack.
Protein helps you stay fuller for longer, so it effectively satisfies your hunger and makes you eat less. At the same time, it provides key ingredients for building muscles and promotes rapid recovery after training or hard exertion.
Protein oat bars are also a source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. You no longer need to feel guilty about eating sweets on your diet. Choose a wholesome Flapjack protein bar with excellent nutritional values, delicious taste and the texture of homemade aromatic pastries. A healthy low sugar bar is exactly what you are looking for.
- Portion: 40g
- Servings in the package: 1
- Packaging: 40g
Ingredients: Oatmeal (jumbo oatmeal, roasted oatmeal (oatmeal, palm oil, honey)), milk protein, maltitol, vegetable glycerin, hydrolyzed wheat protein, date paste, dark chocolate crisps with a sweetener (3.75%) (maltitol, cocoa liquor, emulsifier (soy lecithin), cocoa powder, flavor), pea protein, cocoa powder, flavor, salt.
Allergy Information: May contain eggs, nuts and peanuts.
|Nutritional values||100 g || 40 g|
|Energy value||1406 kJ / 335 kcal||562 kJ / 134 kcal|
|Fats||9,9 g||4 g|
|of which saturated fat||2,1 g||0,84 g|
|Carbohydrates||42,7 g||17 g|
|of which sugars||4,9 g||2 g|
|including polyols||23,2 g||9,3 g|
|Fiber||3 g||1,2 g|
|Protein|| || |
|Salt||26 g||10,4 g|
|Nutritional values||0,80 g||0,32 g|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.