It contains a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids that have a good effect on our cardiovascular system and help to burn fat and lose unnecessary kilograms.
Nut cream is an excellent nutritional solution for vegetarians who can supplement protein deficiencies thanks to it. It can also be a great option for schoolchildren as nuts are great fuel for the brain.
It is suitable as an addition to desserts or other baked goods and for direct consumption.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **