Crushed cocoa beans can be used in the kitchen in many ways:
- an addition as an ingredient of a prepared meal or dessert.
- by adding to cocktails, ice cream,
- can be a sprinkles for cakes, muffins, etc.
- addition to cookies and other pastries
- or you can simply eat it straight from the bag as a healthy and delicious snack
Cacao Nibs Ingredients: Raw bio cocoa beans.
Nutritional values 100g
The energy value is 2409kJ / 585cal
- Fat 52g
including saturated fatty acids 30g
- Carbohydrates 42g
including sugars 3g
- Protein 12.4 g
- Salt 0.15 g
- Magnesium 153mg
- Potassium 870 mg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **