Flax seeds, have nutritional values and are used as a dietary supplement. Although it belongs to plant products, it contains large amounts of polyunsaturated fatty acids from the Omega-3 family. It supports weight loss and nourishes the appearance of skin, hair and nails.
It can be added to smoothies, salads, yoghurts, and can also replace the egg in recipes. To do this, grind the seeds and use 1 tablespoon per 1/2 kg of meat or vegetables prepared for making cutlets. The seeds can also be used for baking cookies and desserts.
Use: The daily intake of linseed should not be more than 2-3 tablespoons.
Nutritional values per 100g
Energy value 2363kJ / 568kcal – 28% RWS *
Fat 42g – 60%
including saturated fatty acids 3.7 g – 18%
Carbohydrates 29.1 g – 11%
including sugars 1.5g – 3%
Protein 18.5g – 37%
Salt 0.01g <1%
* RWS – Reference Food Value
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.