Coconut flour can be used in the same application as alternative cereal flours, i.e.
for cakes, pancakes or food thickening. To increase the amount of fiber you eat, you can also eat flour raw as an addition to oatmeal, cereals, smoothies and other dairy products. The equivalent of 1 cup of wheat flour is 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
Should be stored in a sealed package, in a dry place as it may lump in contact with moisture
Ingredients: coconut flour
Nutritional values per 100g
Energy value 1551kJ / 370kcal – 18.5% RWS *
Fat 12g – 17%
including saturated fatty acids 11.5 g – 57.5%
Carbohydrates 41g – 16%
including sugars 23.3g – 26%
Protein 18g – 36%
Salt 0.015g – 2.5%
* RWS – Reference Food Value
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.