Organic Avocado Oil 50ml/100ml contains squalene (like shark oil) that has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, and chlorophyll is also anti-inflammatory and soothing.
It is a real bomb of vitamins, amino acids and nutrients for demanding, gray, damaged skin. easily absorbed by the skin and penetrates into its deeper layers.
Store in a cool, dark place, refrigerate after opening. Green oil, quite thick
It is best to store in the refrigerator after opening.
Dark glass bottle with pump
Ingredients: persea gratissima oil
Country of origin: Ecuador
• unrefined, naturally brown-green, thick, cold pressed from the flesh of avocado fruit. certified, organic, of the highest quality.
• provides essential fatty acids, vitamins and amino acids
• highly moisturizes and nourishes
• can be used on sensitive skin
• regenerates the epidermis
• perfect as an addition to clay masks
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.