The oil is 100% pure, strained prickly pear seed oil, not to be confused with the cheap prickly pear macerate available on the market. Contains strong anti-wrinkle. It improves the tension, color and hydration of the skin. It prevents the formation of new wrinkles. Regenerates and soothes irritations. Supports sun protection. It absorbs very quickly. The level of unsaturated fatty acids in prickly pear oil is over 75%. There is vitamin E 1085mg / and more than 6% Delta7 sterols, rarely found in vegetable oils, which are known for their natural protection against free radicals. Moreover, the oil has 13 other trace elements that have not been seen in any other plant before!
INCI: Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil
Color: yellow-green Smell: characteristic of the prickly pear, slightly sour Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and heat. Country of origin – Morocco Capacity 10 ml, dark glass bottle with a handy pump
The cosmetic is intended for use on the delicate area around the eyes, mouth, neck and hands. You can use it in its pure form by patting it in the face. It is so efficient that 2 drops are enough to smear the entire face. It can also be added to lotions and creams.
Thanks to prickly pear oil:
-the process of cellular aging will slow down and the growth of new skin will be stimulated
– the depth of wrinkles will decrease and new ones will not appear so quickly,
– “bags under the eyes” will decrease significantly,
– skin discoloration and scars will disappear,
– with combination and oily skin, you will quickly notice reduced pores, the skin will be firm, elastic and moisturized,
– redness and skin damage caused by sunburn will disappear.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **