GO ON Vitamin is a coconut bar covered in milk chocolate, it is a delicious bar for active people, which wins in the competition with ordinary bars. Enriched with vitamins, magnesium and L-carnitine, it provides important nutrients for physically active people. Made for everyone who loves sport.
GO ON Vitamin is a quick snack for active people:
- high content of up to 7 vitamins: C, E, niacin, thiamine, pantothenic acid, B6 and B12
- source of magnesium
- source of fiber
- enriched with L-carnitine
- Package size: 50g
- Serving size: 50g
- Number of portions in the package: 1
INGREDIENTS: coconut flakes 28% (contains sulfur dioxide), milk chocolate 20% (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, anhydrous milk fat, emulsifier: lecithin (from soybean); natural vanilla flavor), sugar, syrup glucose soluble corn fiber, lactose (from milk), humectant: glycerol; powdered whey (from milk), enriching substances: L-carnitine 0.31%, magnesium citrate, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B6, thiamine (B1), vitamin B12; sea salt, flavor, emulsifier: lecithin (from soybeans). May contain gluten, other nuts and peanuts
|1 serving in the package|
|Content||in 100 g||%RWS|
|Energy value||1967 kJ / 472 kcal||*|
|including kw. saturated||20 g||*|
|of which sugars||44 g||*|
|Vitamin E||9,8 mg||81%|
|Vitamin C||66 mg||83%|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||0,9 mg||82%|
|vitamin B6||1,2 mg||86%|
|vitamin B12||2,1 µg||84%|
|Niacin (vitamin PP)||13,5 mg||84%|
|Pantothenic acid||5,0 mg||83%|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.