NAMEDSPORT Total Energy Hydra Gel is an energy gel with carbohydrates with varying degrees of absorption. Contains isomaltulose (Palatinose ™), VitargoR, minerals and maltodextrin. NAMEDSPORT Total Energy Hydra Gel is enriched with vitamin C, which contributes to reducing the feeling of fatigue during endurance training, while improving iron absorption and energy metabolism. The magnesium, calcium and potassium it contains help in better functioning of the muscles.
Maximum of 2 sachets a day during exercise.
Ingredients: water, Palatinose ™ (isomaltulose *), maltodextrin: DE18 12.85%, fructose 9.82%, peach juice 9%, maltodextrin: DE9 3.14%, Vitargo® 2.48%, concentrated lemon juice 0 , 75%, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), acidifier: citric acid; preservative: potassium sorbate, natural peach flavor, iron fumarate.
|Content||per 100 ml||per 50 ml|
|Energy value||900 kj/212 kcal||450 kJ/106 kcal|
|Protein||0,0 g||0,0 g|
|Carbohydrates||53 g||26,5 g|
|Sugar||28 g||14 g|
|Fat||0,0 g||0,0 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||0,0 g||0,0 g|
|Potassium||300 mg (15%RDA)||150 mg (7,5% RDA)|
|Calcium||120 mg (15%RDA)||60 mg (7,5% RDA)|
|Magnesium||56,3 mg (15%RDA)||28,15 mg (7,5% RDA)|
|Iron||2,1mg (15%RDA)||1,0 mg (7,5% RDA)|
|Vitamin C||120mg (150%RDA)||60 mg (150% RDA)|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **