AAKG is a dietary supplement whose main ingredient is L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate. This compound has the ability to increase the secretion of nitric oxide in the body. AAKG is readily taken as a pre-training supplement immediately before starting any exercise.
AAKG is for physically active people who care about building muscle tissue!
Drink 1 portion (half a 40 ml bottle) 30 minutes before training. Do not exceed the amount of 1 serving per day. Shake well before use. The product is intended for physically active people over 18 years of age.
water, L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate 2: 1, L-citrulline malate, acidity regulators: citric acid, malic acid, trisodium citrate; aromas, color: safflower extract, sweeteners: acesulfame potassium, sucralose; preservatives: sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
The content of one serving: 40 ml incl:
L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate 4000 mg
– including L-arginine 2600 mg
L-citrulline malate 1500 mg
– including L-citrulline 840 mg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **