Carbomax Energy Power is an ideal source of energy recommended to athletes burdened with very high physical effort: especially in endurance, strength and endurance sports (cycling, running, etc.). It provides a systematic and long-lasting energy supply during intense physical exertion – glucose is absorbed very quickly and provides energy immediately after consuming the preparation, while maltodextrins provide energy gradually in the further phase of exercise.
Carbomax Energy Power maintains the correct level of glucose in the blood, which delays the symptoms of fatigue. The preparation is enriched with an appropriate amount of minerals (sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium), which, when supplied during physical exercise, effectively replenish the lost electrolytes and are responsible for the proper functioning of muscle contraction.
Carbomax Energy Power reduces the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion with physical effort, thus helping to overcome crises during intense training.
The preparation is consumed in the form of a drink depending on the needs of the body or the trained sports discipline.
- Hypertonic solution – most often used after exercise to replenish and increase the body’s energy reserves. In order to prepare a hypertonic solution, dissolve 30 g of the preparation in 200 ml of chilled water (e.g. 60 g in 400 ml of water).
- Isotonic solution – intended for rapid replenishment of energy losses as well as water and electrolyte losses caused during exercise. In order to prepare an isotonic solution, dissolve 20 g of the preparation in 200 ml of chilled water (e.g. 60 g in 600 ml of water).
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.