ACTIVLAB Isoactive is an isotonic powder drink that dissolves in water. Isotonic drinks are designed to optimally hydrate the body. They replenish the water and electrolytes that a person loses with sweat during intense exercise.
ACTIVLAB Isoactive is a composition of carbohydrates, electrolytes such as sodium, potassium, chlorides, calcium and magnesium, as well as B vitamins – having a key impact on the proper functioning of the muscles and nervous system. Such composition causes that the drink has an osmolarity similar to human body fluids.
ACTIVLAB Isoactive is quickly absorbed through cell membranes. This allows the body to quickly absorb electrolytes and water, and allows the sugars to start rebuilding the glycogen stores depleted by training. Additionally, the product was enriched with Guarana extract.
Dissolve a portion (31.5 g) in a water bottle with 500 ml of water. Use before, during (every 15 minutes) and after exercise (approx. 200 ml).
INGREDIENTS: Glucose, acidity regulator – citric acid, trisodium citrate, calcium phosphate, potassium chloride, magnesium carbonate, sweetener E950, green tea leaf extract (Camelia sinensis) (lemon flavor), ginseng root extract (Panax ginseng) (grapefruit flavor), guarana seed extract (Paullinia cupana) (orange flavor), Japanese knotweed root extract (Polygonum cuspidatum) (cherry flavor), flavor, vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, D-biotin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin), colors: E104 (lemon and orange flavor), E124 (cherry and grapefruit flavor), E110 (grapefruit and orange flavor). (coconut) coconut water concentrate (43%), glucose, acidity regulators: citric acid and sodium citrates, flavors, minerals (calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium carbonate), sweetener: acesulfame K.
|20 serving in the package|
|Content||Per serving 31,5 g|
|Carbohydrates – including sugars||26,3 g|
|Vitamin B1||210 mcg|
|Vitamin B2||240 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid||900 mcg|
|Vitamin B6||300 mcg|
|Folic Acid||30 mcg|
|Vitamin B12||0,15 mcg|
|Green tea extract (lemon flavor)||100 mg|
|– including EGCG||45 mg|
|Ginseng extract (grapefruit flavor)||40 mg|
|– including Ginsenosides||40 mg|
|Guarana extract (orange flavor)||100 mg|
|– including Caffeine||20 mg|
|Japanese knotweed extract (cherry flavor)||317 mg|
|– including Rezveratrol||20 mg|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.