NAMED SPORT Total Energy Amino Gel is an energy gel with slow-release VitargoR carbohydrates, isomaltulose (Palatinosa ™) and AjipureR amino acids. It contains maltodextrin and fructose with a low glycemic index, which provide energy in the form of glucose in a slow and sustainable way.
The special formula of NAMEDSPORT Total Energy Amino Gel is enriched with glucogenic amino acids: alanine, which accelerates muscle metabolism, and glycine. Both amino acids participate in the synthesis of glucose.
A maximum of 2 sachets a day during training.
INGREDIENTS: Water, fructose 16.69%, palatinose (isomaltulose *) 9.92%, maltodextrin DE18 9.61%, maltodextrin DE9 3.20%, Vitargo (maltodextrin) 2.35%, L-leucine, acidity regulator: L-isoleucine, L-valine, beta-alanine 0.25%, concentrated lime juice, natural orange flavor, preservative: potassium sorbate; natural aroma.
|1 serving in the package
% RDA *
||in 100 ml
||in 50 ml
|The energy value is
||862 kj/203 kcal
||431 kJ/102 kcal
|of which sugar
|Saturated fatty acids
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.