CLA is a conjugated linoleic acid that helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels, affects the immune system, lowers blood pressure and has the ability to reduce body fat, increasing the body’s energy expenditure even at rest.
L-carnitine is a substance that supports the conversion of fatty acids into energy. It transfers fat to the mitochondria, providing energy for physical exertion. This translates into a faster pace of weight loss, increased endurance and reduced fatigue.
Green tea extract contains epigallocatechin gallate, which is a powerful antioxidant, 100 times stronger than vitamin C and 25 times stronger than vitamin E.
Use 1 capsule a day with 250 ml of water, preferably before exercise.
Ingredients: powdered CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, L-carnitine tartrate, Camellia sinensis green tea extract, capsule shell (gelatin, water, anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide and magnesium salts of fatty acids, color: titanium dioxide ).
Number of servings in the package 120
A package of 120 capsules
INGREDIENTS CLA + L-Carnitine + Green Tea
The content of one serving incl:
CLA 300 mg
L-carnitine tartrate 200 mg
– including L-carnitine 138 mg
Camellia sinensis green tea extract 200 mg
– of which polyphenols 100 mg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **