1 serving in the morning after waking up, 1 serving after training, 1 serving at night.
Days without training:
1 serving in the morning after getting up, 1 serving at night.
*2-3 servings a day. One serving is 4 capsules.
Number of servings in the package: 45
A package of 180 capsules
INGREDIENTS Glutamine 1250 XtraCaps
The content of one serving incl:
l-glutamine 4250 mg
taurine 750 mg
Ingredients: 85% l-glutamine, 14.2% taurine, gelatin capsule shell.
Glutamine supports the body’s work, especially in very active people who exercise intensively. Its most important task is:
- stimulation of muscle protein synthesis,
- increasing physical performance by replenishing glycogen stores,
- protecting the body’s tissue against catabolism,
Glutamine is a rich source of the amino acid that:
- supports the proper functioning of the intestines, additionally sealing the intestines and protecting
- against the ingress of microbes into the bloodstream.
- helps to maintain the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- strengthens the immune system.
- effectively improves the work of the heart.
- works great against stomach ulcers and for faster healing of wounds.
- maintains proper blood sugar levels by preventing insulin drops.
- supports fat burning and in reducing the feeling of hunger.
- the action of glutamine is also used in the proper functioning of the brain.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **