Isostar Hydrate & Perform powder is used to prepare an isotonic drink for exercise, helping to meet the needs of athletes for water, energy and micronutrients. It contains carbohydrates and sodium, which makes it work in two ways:
- Keeps the body well-hydrated: the isotonic formula allows for faster hydration and better cleansing of the body. This allows you to increase performance and endurance and avoid muscle strain.
- Energy dose: Scientific research has shown that the drink Isostar Hydrate & Perform increases the body’s efficiency by 19% (compared to placebo).
Dilute 3 measuring teaspoons in 500 ml of water. It is recommended to consume the Hydrate & Perform drink during warm-up (150 to 300 ml) and regularly during and after exercise (150 ml every 15 minutes). Perfect for intense or long-term exercise and recommended for sports in hot climates.
INGREDIENTS: Sucrose, glucose syrup, acidity regulator: citric acid, sodium citrate, maltodextrin, potassium salt of orthophosphoric acid, natural lemon flavor and other natural flavor ingredients, magnesium carbonate, sodium chloride, flavor enhancer: potassium chloride, antioxidant: L-ascorbic acid , vitamin B1, dye: carotenoids.
|37 servings in the package
| % RDA *
||1586 kJ (373 kcal)
||631 kJ (148 kcal)
|– including saturated
|– of which sugars
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.