Mass Up is a conditioner intended for those who want to build muscle mass quickly and effectively. This preparation is an excellent alternative for people with a fast metabolism who have a problem with building strong and durable muscles, as well as for endurance sports to supplement their diet. The product provides the maximum amount of nutrients necessary for weight gain in the smallest possible volume.
Creatine and Taurine accelerate the growth of muscle cells and prevent anti-catabolic processes, significantly accelerating the period of post-workout regeneration. Low fat content promotes building pure muscle mass.
An excellent mass-up supplement is recommended for excessive physical exertion, especially for athletes practicing various sports disciplines as a support for recreational and competitive training.
Dissolve 100 g (4 flat scoops) in 200 ml of water or milk. Use twice a day, between meals.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.