– Taken before training, it will give you energy and delay the appearance of fatigue symptoms during training.
– Taken immediately after training, it will rebuild the reserves of muscle glycogen and support anabolic processes.
EXP DATE: 05-2022
Dissolve in 300 ml of water or milk. Best eaten in the morning, during the day between meals and after training. Maximum 3 servings a day. One serving is 70 g of the product
Ingredients: 69.7% carbohydrate complex (maltodextrin, dextrose, hydrolyzed corn starch), 20% whey protein concentrate (from milk), E414 stabilizer, acidity regulator: malic acid, reduced fat cocoa for chocolate flavors, sweetener sucralose.
May contain traces of lecithin, nuts and other animal proteins. The protein content of the product is given in dry matter.
Number of servings in the package: 14
INGREDIENTS Mass Acceleration
The content of one serving:
Energy value: 254 kcal
Fat 0.3 g
– including saturated 0.1 g
Carbohydrates 48.8 g
– including sugar 12.5 g
Fiber 0 g
Protein 14 g
Salt <0.1 g
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **