OLIMP 100% Natural Whey Protein Isolate 600g
Great, natural taste, very good solubility. It is perfect for consumption alone, as well as for mixing with other nutrients or ingredients. – The Olimp brand is a guarantee of quality at every stage of production, from the selection of the raw material, through its processing, to packaging and storage. The final product is a perfectly pure protein, intended for high-performance athletes, but also anyone who cares about the quality of the consumed products and does not accept half-measures in this matter.
100% Natural Whey Protein Isolate is a guarantee of quality – a natural product for the most demanding!
1-3 servings a day – after waking up, between meals, after training or at bedtime. Dissolve 1 portion (30 g = 1 scoop) in 100 ml of water. Consume immediately after preparation.
INGREDIENTS: 100% whey protein isolate (from milk) (contains lecithin (from soy)).
|Nutritional information||Per serving (30 g + 100 ml water)||Per 2 servings (60 g)||Per 3 servings (90 g||in 100 g|
|Energy value||480 kJ/115 kcal||960 kJ/230 kcal||1440 kJ/345 kcal||1600 kJ/383 kcal|
|Fat||<0,5 g||<0,5 g||0,5 g||0,6 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,2 g||0,4 g||0,5 g||0,6 g|
|Carbohydrates||< 0,5 g||0,6 g||0,9 g||1,0 g|
|of which sugars||< 0,5 g||0,6 g||0,9 g||1,0 g|
|Fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||26 g||52 g||78 g||87 g|
|Salt||0,26 g||0,51 g||0,77 g||0,85 g|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.