AAKG – a dietary supplement usually taken in the form of a “pre-workout”, i.e. a preparation taken immediately before training, which increases the secretion of nitric oxide and polyamines in the body.
• AAKG affects the expansion of blood vessels, which translates into faster transport of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, and thus – better regeneration and growth conditions as well as better body performance and training effectiveness
• It also contributes to the faster removal of toxins from the body, which delays the appearance of the first symptoms of fatigue and symptoms of muscle exhaustion. This in turn translates into better regeneration and growth conditions.
• AAKG improves libido, and therefore sexual abilities. It is successfully used in erectile dysfunction.
• It is a very strong antioxidant that reduces the effects of free radicals that contribute to premature aging of the body, cause many diseases, including increasing the risk of cancer.
-one serving before and after training.
-one serving in the morning after getting up.
*One serving is 4 capsules. It should be washed down with water or juice. 1 to 2 servings daily.
Ingredients: 99% arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, 1% taurine, thiamine – vitamin B1, gelatin capsule shell.
Number of servings in the package: 30
A package of 120 capsules
INGREDIENTS AAKG 1100 XtraCaps
The content of one portion incl:
AAKG 4355.2 mg
Taurine 44 mg
Vitamin B1 0.8 mg
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **