ACTIVLAB Mega Protein is a product containing as much as 70% of protein (including whey protein and amino acids), commonly used in sports supplementation. It consists of only natural ingredients, including real cocoa and coffee. It does not contain thickeners, artificial colors and sugar. Thanks to its creamy texture, it is perfect for a quick, post-workout snack. ACTIVLAB Mega Protein has been additionally enriched with creatine and taurine.
The main ingredients of the product:
Whey protein concentrate (from milk) – contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and helps maintain healthy bones.
Amino acids, including:
- creatine monohydrate – supports the building of muscle mass
- taurine – supports and regenerates muscles after hard training
- L-glutamine – improves the anabolic potential of muscle cells
Coffee extract (flavored with coffee and mocha) – a natural ingredient that thickens and adds flavor
Cocoa (flavored with chocolate) – a natural ingredient that thickens and adds flavor. Superfood that is a source of antioxidants, including polyphenols.
Dissolve 33 g (1 scoop) in 150 ml of water or milk, shaking in a shaker.
INGREDIENTS: Whey protein concentrate (from milk), amino acids (creatine monohydrate, taurine, L-glutamine, glycine), maltodextrin, coffee extract1,5, peanut powder3, cocoa2,3,4,5, coconut milk powder4, milk powder, coconut flakes4, thickener – xanthan gum, sweeteners: acesulfame K and sucralose.
|21 servings in the package|
|Content||100 g||daily dose 33 g|
|Energy value||1727/408 kJ/kcal||570/67 kJ/kcal|
|including saturated fatty acids||2,4g||0,8g|
|Caffeine (coffee flavor)||50mg|
|Caffeine (mocca flavor)||25mg|
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.