30 PORTIONS IN A PACKAGE, ONE PORTION IS 25.5 G PROTEIN AND 0.6 G SUGAR
ALLNUTRITION Isolate Protein contains little carbohydrates and fats and a low sugar content, which makes it a highly digestible supplement for your body.
The ingredients included in the ISOLATE PROTEIN formula not only supplement your daily needs, but will also support metabolism, regeneration and will also support the growth of muscle mass.
EXP DATE: 05-2022
94.4% whey protein isolate – from milk, stabilizer E414, acidity regulator: malic acid, cocoa with reduced fat content for chocolate flavors (protein 81%), aroma: aroma, sweetener: sucralose.
The nutritional values may vary slightly due to the flavors selected!
Use 1-2 servings daily. One serving is 1.5 scoops (30 g) of the product. Dissolve in 150ml of water or milk. It should be eaten during the day, preferably between meals.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **