ALLNUTRITION Whey Delicious Protein is a high-protein supplement based on a concentrate and whey protein isolate with the addition of buttermilk in a dry, concentrated form, giving it a delicious, light, milky taste. Created for active people, regardless of the level of advancement in their sport.
ALLNUTRITION Whey Delicious Protein can be an excellent ingredient of many fit desserts and baked goods, diversifying their taste, and enriching the daily diet with high-quality protein.
Mix 1 scoop of powder (30 g) with 200 ml of water or skimmed milk.
Consume 1-2 servings a day (after waking up and / or before or after training and / or at bedtime)
Ingredients: protein blend [whey protein concentrate (WPC) (from milk), concentrated buttermilk powder (from milk), whey protein isolate (WPI) (from milk)] * 96% 1-4.7-18, 85% 5 , 188.8.131.52% 19.20, reduced fat cocoa5, flavors (contains milk4,11,18,19), thickener (carboxymethylcellulose), color (beet juice concentrate powder2,7,12,14 , 17, black carrot concentrate powder), acidity regulator (citric acid2,3,7,16), salt5, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), sweetener (sucralose), dyes (carotenes1,4,7,13,15, 16, 18, 19, 20, ammonia caramel 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 19). The nutritional values may vary slightly due to the flavors.
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The product must not be used by people who are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people under 18 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature tightly closed packages.
- Protect against direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Best before end: date and batch number are on the side / bottom of the package.
Keep in mind that too much of anything can be harmful. This applies to every product, so you must remember to be reasonable and follow the manufacturer’s or dietitian’s recommendations!
** – Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet ensure the proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition. **
* The nutritional values in the table may slightly differ depending on the batch.
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may slightly differ depending on the flavor variant of the product.